PDF Download: Blended Family Genealogy Forms Kit (2 Forms with Multiple Spouses)
✅ Unique LARGE PRINT genealogy charts and forms that can be typed into and printed out at home!
✅ Includes fillable six generation pedigree chart with multiple spouses
✅ Includes family group sheet for blended families/multiple spouses
✅ Includes basic instructions
✅ Prints on standard 8.5 x 11 inch paper (larger sheet also prints to 17 x 22 inches).
✅ Type into the PDFs using the free Adobe Reader software program on Windows/macOS
NEW! Two types of fillable genealogy PDFs to record multiple marriages and stepfamilies! EasyGenie's Blended Family Genealogy Kit comes with unique LARGE PRINT forms that can help genealogists chart all kinds of blended family situations, from divorce to surrogate parents. No other company or organization publishes these types of genealogy forms!
There are two types of fillable PDFs included in the download:
- Large-print six generation pedigree chart with multiple spouses (17 x 22 inch, but can print onto 8.5 x 11 inch paper)
- Family group sheet for blended families/multiple spouses (8.5 x 11 inch, double-sided)
The large-print pedigree chart has spaces for 127 people across six generations, including numbered cells for second spouses/parents.
The double-sided large print family group sheet (8.5 x 11 inches) has spaces for four parents on the front and 12 children on the back, with additional spaces for grandparents, spouses of the children, and birth, marriage, and death information.
The PDFs will be delivered to your email address or accessed via a download link using a .zip archive file. Follow the instructions on this page to open the .zip archive and access the genealogy PDFs.
The genealogy PDFs come in two font sizes:
- 10 point Helvetica - smaller typeface, but more text can be entered on each line
- 12 point Helvetica - larger typeface which is easier to read
Other fonts are not supported for text entry.
Text entry tips
- Click the mouse in the fields next to each label (for instance, name, date of birth, etc.) and start typing.
- The fields may be highlighted in blue on the screen, but won't be visible when printing.
- Use the TAB key to advance to the next field.
EasyGenie recommends using Adobe Reader (free download) on a standard desktop PC or laptop (Windows or Mac) to type into and print the PDFs, as it is very difficult to store and work with PDFs on an iPad or mobile phone.
For the larger genealogy sheet (6 generation pedigree chart with multiple spouses):
- Home printers can print the PDF on 8.5" by 11" paper or as a poster on six separate pieces of paper
- We recommend using a professional printing service to print the PDF on high-quality paper at actual size (17" by 22").
This set of blank genealogy sheets is also available pre-printed on on heavy, acid free paper.