NEW: Genealogy Document Storage Expansion Pack (35 pieces)
The Genealogy Document Storage Expansion Pack will help you organize, preserve, and pass down the genealogy research that matters most to you and your family, such as original vital records, priceless family photographs, old letters, and other paper documents. Designed to work with EasyGenie's Archival Genealogy Storage Kit or any standard three-ring binder.
The expansion pack is made with acid-free components that can help preserve your research for many decades to come. It includes 15 archival-safe document sleeves, 15 heavy duty photo pages, perforated card stock for annotations and captions, and a gel pen with acid-free ink for safely marking up the backs of photos and document copies.
✅ 15 clear photo pages for three-ring binders.
- Each acid-free polypropylene page can hold four photographs up to 5 x 7 inches in size, along with included card stock strips for identification.
✅ 15 clear acid-free sheet protectors for document storage and preservation.
- 8.5 x 11 inches and three-hole punched for binder storage.
✅ 3 sheets of 8.5 x 11 perforated card stock inserts.
- The heavyweight/80 lb card stock can fit in standard printers, or can take handwriting. Each sheet contains ten 4 by 2 inch cards.
✅ One retractable rolling ball gel pen with an extra fine point.
- The pen uses acid-free black ink, and can safely mark up the back of photographs, genealogy charts, or document copies.
Ideas for the Expansion Pack
The Genealogy Document Storage Expansion Pack is designed to hold:
- Standard 8.5 by 11 inch EasyGenie genealogy charts printed on acid free paper.
- Vital records such as birth certificates, death certificates, and marriage records.
- Letters, handwritten notes, and other original documents.
- Photocopies of census returns, directories, and military service records.
- Smaller photographs up to 5 by 7 inches in size.
- Larger photographs up to 8.5 by 11 inches in size.
Give your core genealogy research the quality storage it deserves!