NEW: Six-Generation LARGE PRINT Fillable PDF Download (17 x 22 inches)
✅ LARGE PRINT genealogy PDF can be filled in on a home computer (typing or copy/paste).
✅ Size: 17 by 22 inches, but can also scale down to 8.5 by 11 inch paper for home printers.
✅ Print out at home, or send the PDF to a professional printer.
✅ PDFs can be viewed on PCs, Macs, Linux, and tablets.
Why use these genealogy PDFs
NEW FILLABLE PDF! Our largest PDF is a pedigree chart that covers six generations to track your (or an ancestor’s) 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great-grandparents, 16 great-great-grandparents, and 32 great-great-great grandparents!
There are fields for recording names, dates/places of birth and death, and other information. All names on the genealogy PDF are numbered for easy cross-referencing.
Size: 17 inches wide x 22 inches tall. Instructions included.
The Six-Generation LARGE PRINT Fillable PDF is optimized for Adobe Reader (Windows/Mac). Use a standard desktop PC or laptop to open the PDFs, as it is very difficult to work with PDFs on an iPad or mobile phone.
While home printers can print the PDF on 8.5" by 11" paper or as a poster on six separate pieces of paper, we recommend using a professional printing service to print the PDF on high-quality paper at actual size (17" by 22"). Specify 17" x 22" printing on acid-free paper for best results.
- We strongly recommend using a standard desktop PC or laptop (Windows or Mac) to open the PDFs, as it is very difficult to work with PDFs on an iPad or mobile phone.
- Video instructions for our fillable genealogy PDFs: YouTube
- The download is delivered as .zip archive file containing the PDF chart and PDF instructions. If you can't find the file in your downloads folder, search your hard drive for EASYGENIE to reveal its location. Instructions to extract the PDF files can be found here.
- Click the mouse in the fields next to each label (for instance, name, date of birth, etc.) and start typing.
- The fields may be highlighted in blue on the screen, but won't be visible when printing.
- Use the TAB key to advance to the next field.
- Have fun!