Pedigree worksheet PDF set | LARGE PRINT fillable pedigree chart & family group sheet
✅ Unique LARGE PRINT genealogy charts and forms that can be printed out at home!
✅ Four-generation pedigree chart, two-sided family group sheet, five-generation split fan chart.
✅ 8.5 inches wide by 11 inches tall.
✅ PDFs can be viewed on PCs, Macs, Linux, and Android and iOS devices.
✅ Includes two fillable PDFs - no handwriting necessary!
Why use these genealogy PDFs
Three of EasyGenie's most popular genealogy charts and forms kit, redesigned as a PDF digital download that can be printed out at home. Two of the forms are fillable PDFs ... simply type or copy text into the forms on-screen to save for later or print on your own!
These unique designs mean no more squinting or using magnifying glasses to fill out genealogy forms with your ancestry research. Size: 8.5 by 11 inches.
- Large print four-generation pedigree chart with room for 15 names (fillable PDF)
- Large-print, two-sided family group sheets with enough room for a family with 17 children, plus parents and spouses (fillable PDF).
- Large print split fan chart with 5 generations for the primary person and 3 generations for the spouse (standard PDF)
- Instruction sheet (standard PDF)
How to download and open
After ordering on this page, EasyGenie recommends using a standard desktop PC or laptop (Windows or Mac) to open the PDFs, as it is very difficult to store and work with PDFs on an iPad or mobile phone.
The PDFs will be delivered to your email address or accessed via a download link using a .zip archive file. YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY FOR WINZIP to open them. Follow the instructions on this page to open the .zip archive and access the genealogy PDFs for free using Windows Explorer (included with Windows). Or, follow these steps:
- Open File Explorer and find the zipped folder.
- To unzip the entire folder, right-click > select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
- To unzip a single file or folder, double-click the zipped folder to open it. Then, drag or copy the item from the zipped folder to a new location.